Uploaded by Khushal Habibi

Photo by Khushal Habibi



What do the acronyms used in HOA communications mean?

Acronym Definitions

ARC: Architectural Review Committee

CC: Communications Committee

CCoB: City and County of Broomfield

CC&R’s: Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions

CCIOA: Colorado Common Interest Owners Act

DORA: Department of Regulatory Agencies

DRR: Design Review Request

EC: Events Committee

FC: Finance Committee

FCIC: Facilities and Capital Improvements Committee

GWPMD2: Great Western Park Metropolitan District Number 2

HOA: Homeowners Association

HOPA: Housing for Older Persons Act

KS: Kerrane Storz

LGC: Landscape and Grounds Committee

NMFRD: North Metro Fire & Rescue District

RBC: Royal Bank of Canada

RFP: Request for Proposal

RMMA: Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport

SOI: Statement of Interest

TM: Taylor Morrison

About the Skyestone website

Are all documents on the website available to me?

Board-only access documents currently remain on the PMP GATEWAY website.  


If you need assistance finding a document on this website, contact the Webmaster or the Community Manager under the Contact Page.

Can I communicate with fellow residents on the website?

At this time we are not offering resident to resident communication.  The new Communications Committee and the Board will be reviewing whether to offer this feature as well as legal issues and guidelines for supporting such functionality prior to approving such a program. 

Is the website complete?

The website is a work in progress.  There will be regular updates and changes as more functionality and content are added.  We welcome comments and suggestions.  Please send these to the Webmaster under the Contact Page.

Is there a SEARCH website option?

Yes, the website has a Search feature.  This Search feature allows you to search across the website for content, however you cannot search individual documents within the website. 


Please click on the search ICON (small magnifier glass) on the HOME page in top right corner. 

Is there the option to pay for events, programs and classes online?

The website supports online payments by credit card or check.  Register for the event or class and select "pay and complete", then follow the prompts.

Who can add information to the website?

Currently information is being added to the website by HOA staff and the webmasters.  There are designated HOA committee members and designated club leaders who are able to update information regarding their organizations.  They can only make changes to their page.


Each resident creates their own profile and is able to update and maintain their profile.

Who has access to my information on the website?

Residents have to register and login to gain access to the majority of information on the website; only the Home and About pages are available to the general public. 


We have a strong concern for your privacy and as such only you and the system administrators can see your profile.  The Resident Directory, like the current Welcome Committee Resident Directory, can be printed by any resident, but email address lists cannot be downloaded from the Resident Directory. 


If you sign up for a club in your profile, your club will have access to the information you indicate is available in the resident directory. 


It is recommended that you include at least your email address so that information about community and club events and activities can be sent to you.

Broomfield Resources

Can I fly a drone over Skyestone?

Residents have asked if an unmanned aircraft system/drone can be flown over Skyestone.  Residents want to use drones to take images of their roofs or to take 360 views of their homes for resale.  


As Skyestone is within 5 miles of the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport, authorization to fly the drone is required.  If you are going to fly your drone within 5 miles of the airport, contact the Air Traffic Control Tower for approval.  Please call 720-633-8600.


For more information go to the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport website.

What are the important Broomfield phone numbers?

Important Phone Numbers

911 for all Emergencies

  • Broomfield Police non-emergency: 303-438-6400
  • North Metro Fire non-emergency: 303-452-9910
  • Poison Control: 800-222-1222
  • Animal Services (Part of Broomfield Police Department): 303-438-6400
  • Broomfield Senior Services: 303-464-5526
  • Xcel Energy Electric Emergencies: 800-895-1999
  • Xcel Energy Natural Gas Emergencies (Call 911 First): 800-895-2999
  • Suicide Prevention 24 Hour Crisis Center: 844-493-8255
  • Broomfield Mental Health Partners: 303-443-8500
  • Republic Customer Services (missed trash/recycle pick-ups): 303-286-1200, option 2
Where do I find information about Broomfield City and County resources?

Go to www.broomfield.org to set up online utility payments, pay property taxes, register my pets, explore recreation programs and much more. 


Broomfield Senior Services site has a wealth of information and programs available to seniors.

Where do I find information about Emergency Preparedness?

There are a number of ways to stay informed about emergencies in Broomfield and beyond.  Click here for complete information.

Where do I find information about recreation programs available to Skyestone residents?

In addition to Skyestone fitness classes, residents may utilize recreation centers, courts, and programs in Broomfield, Westminster and Arvada.  Almost anything you want to do or learn is offered at one of these public facilities.  To learn more and register for programs see: www.broomfield.org, www.arvada.org/sports-recreation and www.cityofwestminster.us. Silver Sneakers membership is accepted at all of these centers.

Where do I get public transportation to the airport, downtown Denver, or senior services?

The Regional Transportation District (RTD) provides bus service to Denver International Airport (DIA) as well as downtown Denver from Broomfield.

  • Transportation to and from DIA is via the A/B bus: The bus to DIA begins in Boulder and makes several stops along Highway 36. The closest stop to Skyestone is Flatiron/36 Station on the east side of Highway 36. There is another stop at McCaslin Rd in Superior. Both locations have parking lots that cost $2/day after the first day. Parking tickets can be purchased at the parking kiosk or via the parking lot app. Bus tickets can be purchased from the driver however exact funds are required, cash only. Other option is to download the RTD app and purchase your ticket online.
  • Transportation to and from Downtown is via the Flatiron Flyer: The Flatiron Flyer bus leaves the First Bank bus stop just off Wadsworth. There is a parking garage and the cost is $2/day after the first day. Parking tickets can be purchased at the lot or via the RTD parking app. You can purchase your bus ticket from the ticket kiosk or via the RTD app.
  • The RTD schedule and price information is available at RTD schedule.

EASY RIDE is operated by the City for residents who are 60+ or have disabilities.  Program details and signup are available at www.broomfield.org/369/Easy-Ride-Transportation.

Who are Broomfield city and county contacts for construction issues?

Contact Information for City and County of Broomfield

Emergencies (such as a leaking roof, flooded basement, or no heat in a house)

Private contractors - Taylor Morrison


Health and Safety Issues - icing concerns and public sidewalk issues

Matthew Deaver (primary)



Claudia Vaughn (secondary contact)





Tim Pate





Matthew Deaver (primary)



Claudia Vaughn (secondary contact)





Anna Bertanzetti




Cement - Public Sidewalks in the Street right-of-way

Matthew Deaver




Sump Pumps -Applications for sump to sewer permits need to be turned into the Building Division and they will be routed to Public Works for reviews and when approved Building Division will issue permit

Tim Pate




Structural Code Issues

Homeowners need to deal directly with the builder, Taylor Morrison, for specific issues with their homes


Dumping and littering

Brandon Murray




Snow Removal - public streets

Private Drives - Taylor Morrison or HOA (private snow maintenance in Villas)

Public Streets -

Geoff Wells



David Allen



City and County Manager’s Office

Kevin Standbridge



HOA Policies

What are the current policies/rules for the Lodge and Recreational Amenities?

For a complete list of Rules, Regulations and Policies for the Lodge and Recreational Amenities, click here. For answers to specific questions, see below.

What is the HOA guest policy concerning the Lodge and Amenities?

The Lodge and Recreational Amenities are meant primarily for enjoyment of Residents. Guests may be accommodated only when such accommodation does not infringe upon the convenience or rights of Residents.


All Guests 19 years and older must wear the provided wristband for the duration of Lodge and Amenity use AND have a Facility User Waiver Agreement on file on or before their first use of the Lodge and Recreational Amenities. This includes, but is not limited to, use of the Fitness Center, games tables, BBQ grills, pool & hot tub, attendance at club meetings, groups, and other gatherings– organized or spontaneous. Guests are permitted to attend community events at the Lodge on a case-by-case basis. Please reference event details.

Guests 19 years & older compliant with the above, may use the Lodge & Recreational Amenities unaccompanied from 5AM- 10PM daily.

The HOA provides four (4) reusable orange Guest Wristbands with the Skyestone logo to each household*. Wristbands are required to be worn by all adult Guests during their use of the Lodge and Amenities. *Single Resident Households will receive one (1) additional Guest wristband for a total of five (5) wristbands. If you have not already, please schedule a time to pick up your household's Guest Wristbands by emailing coordinator@pmpmanage.com.

Wristbands can be used an unlimited number of times and should be retained for future use. Replacement wristbands are $10 each.

What is the new guest policy for Single Resident households?

Single Resident Households will receive one (1) additional Guest wristband for a total of five (5) wristbands. The resident must accompany the Guest and the Guest must sign a Facility Registration Waiver.

When can my grandchildren use the pool?

General Guidelines

  • Guests under 19 years old do are not required to wear a Guest Wristband, however they must be accompanied by a resident.
  • All guests 19 years and older must wear a Guest Wristband.
  • No children under 19 are permitted in the hot tub.
  • No diapers or swim diapers are permitted in the pool.
  • Additional information in the Lodge & Recreational Amenities Rules

Daily Availability

  • Monday: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
  • Tuesday: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
  • Wednesday: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
  • Thursday: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
  • Friday: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
  • Saturday: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
  • Sunday: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM

New Residents (General Questions)

How can I find out more about my community?

The Skyestone Welcome Committee is comprised of a number of volunteers committed to welcoming new residents to the neighborhood.  They provide information about not only the Skyestone community,  but also the greater community.  So whether you are new to the area or a local, there is an opportunity to learn.  


To learn more about the Welcome Committee or to Schedule a Visit, click here.

How can I get access to Skyestone WiFi at the lodge?

For your security when using WiFi (wireless internet) at the Lodge, we periodically change the password.

Network name: Skyestone Public

NEW Password: skyEstone! 

As always, you are encouraged to use caution when using WiFi.  


Avoid using specific types of website

It's a good idea to avoid logging into websites where there's a chance that cybercriminals could capture your identity, passwords or personal information — such as social networking sites, online banking services or any websites that store your credit card information. 


Consider using your mobile phone

If you need to access any websites that store or require the input of any sensitive information — including social networking, online shopping and online banking sites — it may be worthwhile accessing them via your mobile phone network, instead of the public Wi-Fi connection. 


Protect your device against cyberattacks

Make sure all of your devices are protected by a rigorous anti-malware and security solution  — and ensure that it's updated as regularly as possible. 

How do I get a Colorado Driver's License?

The licensing office is located at 11900 N. Washington St., Broomfield.

How do I pay my HOA fees?

Your HOA fees can be paid on PMP GATEWAY at connect.pmpmanage.com. To request a coupon book, please call (888) 882-0588.

How do I register to vote?

All Colorado license offices provide voter registration services.
Register online at www.registerincolorado.org

What do I need to know to maintain my new home?

The Welcome Committee has created a New Owner Punchlist to assist new residents in maintaining their homes.

When is trash pickup and what can we recycle?

Republic Services provides Skyestone's trash and recycling services.  Trash is picked up each week on Tuesdays and recycling is picked up every other week on Tuesdays.

*If your bins were at the curb at 7am but did not get picked up on the scheduled day, please contact Republic's Customer Service at 303-286-1200. (M- F, 7am to 7pm, Sat, 8am to 1pm)

For current Republic Recycling Calendar, 
click here. Please Note: Skyestone is picked up on week.

You may recycle the following items:

  • Paper-newspaper, paper(staples ok), envelopes, junk mail, phone books, brochures and magazines
  • Plastic-water and beverage bottles, and take-out containers
  • Cardboard-milk cartons, cardboard boxes, frozen food boxes, posters, file folders and ream wrappers.
  • Metal: aluminum cans and food cans

You may NOT recycle the following items:

  • Aerosol Cans
  • Aluminum Foil
  • Batteries
  • Food Waste
  • Film Plastics
  • Scrap Metal
Where do I register my auto?

If you are a new resident to Colorado, you are required to register your vehicle within ninety days after becoming a resident of Colorado. Emissions testing may be required.

Colorado requires that motor vehicles be registered in the county where you reside; your address must be changed on your vehicle registration if you move to a new residence (even within Broomfield).

This can be done online at Broomfield.org (Home> Government> Departments A-G > City and County Clerk and Recorder> Motor Vehicle)


Or register at the motor vehicle office:

George DiCiero City and County Building, 1 DesCombes Drive, Broomfield, CO 80020 Ph: 303.464.5888

Who to Contact

For a streetlight that is not working or damaged?

Streetlights are maintained by Xcel Energy on behalf of the City of Broomfield.  Please note, they will need the number at the base of the light to identify the light's location. 


Xcel can be contacted at (303) 571-3608

How will I be notified of a program cancellation?

The Lifestyle Director will post to the website home page and send out a Weekly Reminder with any updates to programming including rescheduled or canceled events.  If the event required an RSVP, the Lifestyle Director will email or call those registered for the event to notify of any changes as soon as possible.  


Club leaders will contact club members relating to programs organized by the club.

If I have a question about a Board or Committee matter?

To contact your Board of Directors or Committees, please use the Resident Request Form. All Resident Requests will be routed to the Board or appropriate Committees by the Community Manager.

If I have a question about a social event?

Community Events are organized by the Events Committee, events@skyestone.org.

To view or register for an event, please visit our Events PageFor all other questions contact communitymanagement@skyestone.org.

If I have an after hours emergency?

Regarding common areas only, irrigation or the Lodge, not your personal residence, call 720.390.7176 and select option #1 for the Community Manager.

If I have HOA service questions?

Questions about snow removal, common area landscaping, compliance to the Governing Documents, and The Lodge, contact the Community Manager at communitymanagement@skyestone.org or 303-482-2213 x 267.

If I want to finish or make changes to the exterior of my home, what do I need to do?

Before you install new landscaping, patios, deck, steps or other improvements, you are required to complete an Architectural Review application and receive formal approval from the Architectural Review Committee before proceeding.

For more information about the review process and a link to the Design Review Request Form, please visit the Submit a Request page and click "ARC Request".

If you have questions, email the Community Manager at communitymanagement@skyestone.org or 303-482-2213 x 267.

Quick Links

Mission Statement

The Skyestone Community Association is committed to managing a quality active 55+ community for its residents through effective stewardship of our:

  • Finances
  • Governance
  • Lifestyle
  • Natural environment
  • Resident engagement
  • Resources
Photo by Joan Baker

Photo by Joan Baker

Core Values

  • Be Respectful
  • Demonstrate Trust & Integrity
  • Be Cooperative
  • Be Welcoming
  • Be Supportive & Caring
  • Be Inclusive & Transparent
  • Use Open & Clear Communication